Assam Public Service Commission invites application for the post of Research Assistant in Planning Services under the Transformation & Development Department. APSC Recruitment 2020
Name of the Post:
Total No. of Posts:
Last date of receiving duly filled up application form:
No. of Post:
Scale of Pay:
Rs. 22,000/-87,000/-PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs 9400/-plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from any recognized University with Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Agricultural Economics, Sociology, Anthropology, Social Anthropology, Social Work, Business Administration, Business Management, Geography, and Commerce as one of the subjects. Preference shall be given to the Honours Graduates.
(Attach self-attested valid supporting documents. Candidates must submit their all semester/year-wise mark sheets)
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2019.
As per Govt. Notification No. FEG.32/2016/8-A dated Dispur the 28th October 2016 communicated vide letter No. ABP.60/2014/11 dated 2nd February 2018 the Application Fees for all post under the State Govt. of Assam shown as below:
- For General/EWSCandidate: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.150
- For BPL Candidate: Nil (Candidate having a BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
- As per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October 2015 for persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates; the Application Fees for all posts under the State Govt. of Assam is Nil. PWD candidates should enclose with the application form a photocopy of necessary certificate from a competent authority.
Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing the name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
APSC Recruitment 2020
How to Apply:
- The candidates should carefully go through the terms and conditions of the advertisement, particularly (i) Educational qualification (ii) Age limit and (iii) Experience where experience is necessary.
- Only those candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions of the advertisement in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be entertained. Others need not apply.
- The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written test and VivaVoice/ Interview.
- The candidates should visit the commission’s website www.apsc.nic.in regularly. If the commission decides to hold a written examination/screening test, the syllabus will be uploaded only on the APSC website.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
- The application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in. Application form DR (New form).
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 27/01/2020 during office hours.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening/Written test / Viva-voce interview, where necessary and as decided by the Commission.
- (i) All candidates, whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/boards/ or in private employment may intimate their controlling authority instead of routing it through them. However, the fact of the endorsement by the controlling officer may be duly intimated to the Commission by the candidate. In cases where the applications are to be moved through proper channels as per terms of the advertisement or subsequent announcements, the applications must be received before the last date of submission of the applications. (ii) The Commission shall in no way be responsible if any candidate is not allowed to sit in the examination or after the appointment is not released by the concerned authority.
- The candidates must clearly state the documents enclosed with the application in the relevant section of the application form.
Detailed Advertisement Pdf: Click Here
Download Application Form: Click Here
APSC Recruitment 2020