Jorhat Medical College Recruitment 2020 Assam Career
With reference to Assam Career Application is invited from Indian citizens in Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX for filling up the following contractual posts for the DBT supported R&D Project entitled, “Generating Awareness and Assessing the Magnitude of Paragonimiasis in Nagaland, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, and Mizoram” at JMCH, Jorhat.
Name of Post:
Fixed Monthly Remuneration:
Rs. 17,000/- per month
Minimum Educational Qualification:
B.sc. degree from a recognized Board/University.
No. of Posts:
UR — 1, OBC/ MOBC-1
Persons having working experience in the same capacity in the health sector in Govt. or recognized NGOs may be given preference.
Candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and not above 38 (Thirty-Eight) years as on 01/01/2019. The upper age limit is relaxable as per govt. rules
Last Date of submission of Application:
The Form along with required documents shall have to be deposited in the box kept in the office of the Principal cum Chief Superintendent, JMCII, Jorhat by 5:00 P.M. of 10/02/2020, by hand or by post. However, the undersigned shall by no way responsible for any postal delay or loss.
Reservation for Women and Physically Handicapped shall be as per govt. rules.
Address for Communication:
Applications are to be addressed to the Principal cum Chief Superintendent, Jorhat Medical College & Hospital, Kushal Konwar Path, KB. Road, Jorhat — 785001, Assam and have to be sent/submitted in a sealed envelope to the office of the undersigned on or before 10/02/2020 during office hours. The applicants should clearly mention on the top of the envelope carrying the application, “APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF FIELD ASSISTANT UNDER DBT SUPPORTED R&D PROJECT AT JMCH”. Applications received either by post or by hand after the last date of submission shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
General Instruction to the Candidates:
Interested candidates shall have to fill the Standard Form neatly and legibly and submit it with the required documents and photograph (colored) duly self-attested. Please note that incomplete forms shall be summarily rejected.
- Documents required are :(a) 2 (two) copy of recent passport size colored photographs duly self-attested, (b) Document confirming flue proof, or I ISLC admit card or Birth Certificate, (c) All mark-sheets and pass certificates (d) Permanent Residential Certificate (e) Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate, (I) Certificates of Training, experience, extra-curricular activities, etc.
Candidates not fulfilling requisite minimum qualifications shall be rejected.
- The name of the post must clearly be mentioned on the TOP of the envelope. Envelops which (10 not have the ‘name of the post applied’ written on the TOP shall not be opened/entertained.
- The authority may decide to hold written tests for the posts in addition to the interview.
- Individual communications regarding interviews with the eligible candidates may not be sent. However, detail lists of eligible candidates along with details of interview timing shall be notified in due time and shall be displayed on the College website www.jorhatmedicalcollege.in The date of uploading in the website shall be published in local newspapers for information of the eligible candidates.
- The advertiser retains the right to correct any inadvertent or typographical error.
Official Notification: Click Here