GAIL Recruitment 2020
GAIL Recruitment 2020. GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas company invited application for the post of Executive Trainee (Chemical) & Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) with total no. of Post 25. Interested Candidate may view apply for the post. Detailed Information on GAIL Recruitment 2020 is given below:
Last Date to Apply:
The online application link will be made available from 1100 hrs on 12.02.2020 to 1800 hrs on 12.03.2020.
No. of Post:
- Executive Trainee (Chemical): 15
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation): 10
Various Post Details: GAIL Recruitment 2020.
Name of the Post: Executive Trainee (Chemical)
- Minimum Essential Qualifications Required: Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks.
Name of the Post: Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)
- Minimum Essential Qualifications Required: Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks.
Age Limit & Age Relaxation:
- The upper Age Limit is 28 years as on 03.03.2020 for the posts of Executive Trainee in all disciplines.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST category candidates and 03 years for OBC (NCL) category candidates. It is relaxable by 10 years for PWD-General, 13 years for PWD-OBC (NCL) and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST category candidates. The above relaxation in upper age limit is applicable only in respect of posts which are reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) candidates. SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) candidates applying against unreserved (UR) posts shall be considered under the general standard of merit and no relaxation in upper age limit shall be available to them. Relaxation in upper age limit shall be applicable for PWDs irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved or not, provided the post is identified suitable for PWDs. The upper age limit is also relaxable by 05 years for candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 and 31.12.1989.
- In case of Ex-servicemen who have put in not less than six months continuous service in the Armed Forces of the Union, they shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service (actual service rendered in the Armed Forces) from their actual age, and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the posts/ services for which a candidate seeks appointment by more than 3 years, he/she be deemed to satisfy the conditions regarding the age limit.
- The maximum upper age of the applicant shall not exceed 56 years including all possible age relaxations.
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the Basic Pay of Rs.60,000/- during one-year training cum probation as Executive Trainee in E-2 grade. On successful completion of their Training cum Probation Period, they will be absorbed in the same Pay Scale of Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- in E-2 grade.
- Pay and Allowances: Basic Pay as applicable in the grade, Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) at the applicable rates and perks & allowances under cafeteria approach.
- Variable Pay: Performance Related Pay based on individual and organizational performance. Page 5 of 11
- Other Benefits: Company Accommodation / Leased Accommodation / HRA, medical facility, group insurance, house building advance, conveyance advance, furnishing advance/ PC advance, etc.
- Superannuation Benefits: Besides Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and Pension (including National Pension Scheme Option), employees who superannuate from GAIL after rendering a minimum of 15 years of service will also be entitled to Post-Retirement Medical Benefits.
All the above benefits will be governed by the policy of the Company in force & amended from time to time.
Selection Process And How To Apply: GAIL Recruitment 2020.
- GAIL will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2020 score (GATE-2020 Score) for recruitment of Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Chemical & Instrumentation during the year 2020.
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of Executive Trainees in GAIL will be required to first register for GATE-2020 and thereafter, appear in GATE-2020 as per instructions and timelines notified by GATE-2020 Organizing.
|Sl. No.||Post/ Discipline||GATE Paper||Code|
|1||Executive Trainee (Chemical)||Chemical Engineering||CH|
|2||Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
List of disciplines/ branches considered equivalent to each of the above 02 disciplines advertised is given below:
|GAIL Discipline||Disciplines/ Branches of Engineering to be considered equivalent against GAIL Discipline||Corresponding GATE-2019 Paper to be appeared by the candidate||Corresponding GATE2019 Paper Code|
3. Chemical Technology
4. Petrochemical Technology
2. Instrumentation & Control 3. Electronics & Instrumentation
4. Electrical & Instrumentation
6. Electrical & Electronics
It may be noted that candidates having Engineering Degree in a branch/discipline other than as specified above are not eligible to apply e.g. Engineering Graduates in Electronics & Communication branch are not eligible to apply for the position of Executive Trainee (Instrumentation).
- Based on the GATE-2020 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the above disciplines. Please note that only GATE-2020 score is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2019 or prior to that is not valid.
Important Dates to Remember:
|1||Commencement of GATE online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens for Enrolment, Application Filling and Application Submission||03.09.2019|
|2||Last Date for Submission of Online Application through Website for GATE-2020||01.10.2019|
|1||Opening of GAIL website for online submission of application by candidates indicating GATE-2020 Registration Number||12.02.2020 1100 Hours|
|2||Last date for submission of online application in GAIL by candidates||12.03.2020 1800 Hours|
GAIL Recruitment 2020
Download Advertisement Pdf