District Legal Service Authority Kamrup Recruitment 2020: Walk-in-interview for 01 (one) No. of Post of Front Office Coordinator and 1 (one) no. of the post of Data Entry Operator in the establishment of District Legal Service Authority, Kamrup, Amingaon will be conducted on 24.02.2020 and 29.02.2020 respectively in the office premise of the undersigned at Amingaon, Kamrup.
Nature of Vacancy: District Legal Service Authority Kamrup Recruitment 2020
The engagement shall be purely on Contractual basis which will be for a period of 01 (one) year. The Contract period may be extended depending upon the requirement and subject to the approval of the Assam State Legal Services Authority, Guwahati.
Various Post Details: District Legal Service Authority Kamrup Recruitment 2020
- Name of Post: Front Office Coordinator
- Number of Post: 01(One)
- Educational Qualification: B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com. Or equivalent examinations along with six months Diploma/ Certificate in computers with proficiency in M.S. Office, Internet & E-mail.
- Consolidated pay: Rs. 20,000/- P.M. (Rupees Twenty Thousand) only per month.
- Date and mode of recruitment: 24/02/2020 Walk-in-Interview
- Name of Post: Data Entry Operator
- Number of Post: 01
- Educational Qualification: Higher Secondary with 06 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Proficiency from a recognized Institute.
- Consolidated pay: Rs. 12,000/- P.M. (Rupees Twelve Thousand) only per month.
- Date and mode of recruitment: 29/02/2020 Walk-in-Interview
How to apply:
Candidates have to appear in Walk-in-Interview with their original documents along with an application (along with Bio-Data) on plain paper fixing passport size photo giving details of educational qualifications, experience, contact details, phone number, E-mail ID etc. and submit photocopies of relevant documents at the time of Walk-in-interview on 24.02.2020 arid 29.02.2020 from 11.00 AM onwards.
List of selected candidate will be published in the official website of Kamrup District Judiciary i.e. https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/kamrup.
The- decision of the Selection Committee shall be- final in respect of any dispute; if arises out of the recruitment process. ·
The undersigned reserves the right to cancel the advertisement, alter/ modify or change any terms or conditions including selection criteria etc. spelt out in this advertisement.
No TA/DA shall be admissible for attending the Interview.