DC Office Barpeta Recruitment 2020 for Junior Assistant
- DC Office Barpeta Recruitment 2020 for the Junior Assistant
- Important Dates to remember:
- Post Details
- Name of the Post
- of Posts
- Scale of Pay
- Reservation Category
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification for the post of Junior Assistant.
- Selection Procedure
- How to Apply
- Important Links
- Download Advertisement Pdf
- Apply Online
DC Office Barpeta Recruitment 2020. Deputy Commissioner Barpeta Recruitment 2020:
DC Office Barpeta Recruitment 2020. Online Applications are invited from the Graduate and Post Graduate Candidates for the filling up of 27 Nos. of sanctioned vacant post of Junior Assistant in the Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Barpeta. Eligible & Interested candidates may apply for the Junior Assistant Post through Online.
Important Dates to remember: DC Office Barpeta Recruitment 2020:
|Date of Commencement of submission of application||20th March 2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||3rd April 2020|
DC Office Barpeta Recruitment 2020 Post Details:
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
No. of Posts: 27
The scale of Pay: Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- Plus Grade pay 6500/-
Reservation Category: UR-9, OBC/MOBC-9, ST (P)-3, SC-3, ST (H)-2, EWS-1
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 44 years of age as on 01.01.2020.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for the reserve categories as per the existing norms enumerated vide Govt. OM No. ABP.06/2016/4 dated 03/03/2016 and NO. ABP. 06/2016/08 dated 18/04/2018.
- The age of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation Certificate/ HSLC Admit / HSLC Passed Certificate issued by a recognized Board of Education/ Council.
- The minimum educational qualification of the candidates shall be a Graduate in Arts/ Science/Commerce from a recognized State/ Central University or a Degree equivalent thereto and recognized by the State/Central Government.
- Candidates must have proficiency in basic computer applications like MS Window, Linux, MAC, EXCEL, PowerPoint, DTP (English/Assamese) and Internet processing, etc.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 6 (six) months Diploma in Computer Application from an Institute recognized by State/Central Government.
The candidates need to appear for the Written Exam to get the job. After getting through the Written Test, candidates need to appear for a Practical Exam that is Computer Proficiency Test.
|1.||General English (75 marks), General Knowledge (50 marks), quantitative Aptitude 25 marks||150|
|2.||Knowledge of computer (Theory)||50|
|3.||Language skills in Assamese/Alternative English||50|
|4.||Computer proficiency Test (practical)||50|
How to Apply:
Candidates can submit their application online. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Scroll Down, There you find Important Links.
- Click on “Apply Online”
- A New Page will pop-up. Fill the Form and submit it.
Important Documents required at the time of Applying Online Form:
At the time of applying the online application form, Keep these documents in front of you to upload
- Recent passport size photograph
- Specimen Signature Of the candidate in full
- Age proof Certificate (Admit Card/Passed Certificate & Mark Sheet of HSLC examination)
- Certificate/Mark sheet of Graduation
- Computer Proficiency Certificate
- Caste Certificate ( if applicable)
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate (if any)
DC Office Barpeta Recruitment 2020
|Notification Page||Click Here|
|Download Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||20th March 2020 to 3rd April 2020|
|Official Website||Click Here|