Inspector of Electricity, Assam Recruitment 2020 for the post Junior Assistant
- Inspector of Electricity, Assam Recruitment 2020 for the Junior Assistant
- Important Dates to remember:
- Post Details:
- Name of the Post
- of Posts
- Scale of Pay
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification for the post of Junior Assistant.
- Selection Procedure
- How to Apply
- Important Links
- Download Advertisement Pdf
- Apply Online
Inspector of Electricity, Assam Recruitment 2020. Inspector of Electricity, Assam invited applications from the Graduate Candidates for the filling up of 2 Nos. of vacant post of Junior Assistant under the Establishment of the Inspector of Electricity, Assam Eligible & Interested candidate may apply for the Post of Junior Assistant. For more detail read the full Post.
Important Dates to remember:
|The Application should reach before||7th April 2020|
- Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
- No. of Posts: 02
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 14,000/- to 49,000/- Plus Grade pay 6200/- in pay band 2
- Age Limit: Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 44 years of age as on 01.01.2020.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for the reserve categories as per the existing norms enumerated vide Govt. OM No. ABP.06/2016/4 dated 03/03/2016.
- The candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Government.
- Candidates must possess computer skill for handling data and text on computer typing both English and Assamese.
The candidates need to appear for the Written test/ Computer proficiency test at their own expenses, if and when called for.
How to Apply:
The Candidates need to submit their application to “The chief Electric Inspector-cum-Advisor, Assam 1st Floor, West End Block, Housefed Complex, Dispur, Guwahati-06”.
Important Documents required at the time of Applying Online Form:
The application are to be submitted with the following requisites attached thereto:
- One Self-addressed envelope of 5 cm x 11 cm affixing unused postal stamp of Rs. 5/- ( Rupees Five only).
- Self-attested copies of all Certificate in support of Educational & other qualification, Age etc.
- 2(Two) Copies of recent passport sized photographs signed and dated by the candidate on the reserved side of those.
- Self-attested copy of valid Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange.
Inspector of Electricity, Assam Recruitment 2020